Natural Konjac SpongeRegular price £4.95 Save £-4.95
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Made from 100% natural plant roots, Konnyaku. Asian cultures have used Konjac root for over 2.000 years, and Konjac sponges have been a popular item there for about 100 years as a beauty treatment for sensitive skin.
- These little sponges are free from chemicals, additives and irritants. 100% biodegradable and fully sustainable. The Konjac Sponge gently massages the skin to stimulate blood flow.
- Perfect for sensitive skin. It is soft enough to use for a baby;s delicate skin yet strong enough to use to remove makeup
How to use
- The first time you use the Konjac Sponge is appears small and dry.
- Don't worry - it just needs a soak in warm water for about 15 minutes before its ready to use.
- After that it will only need soaking for a minute or two before it softens and expands.
- After use rinse the Koncaj sponge well with cool water and gently squeeze the excess water out. Hang it dry, or put it on a rack so there is airflow.
- For best results place Konjac Sponge in very hot water for five minutes every two weeks.